Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey Week 2

If I was in Malaysia                                              
how would I feel?                                                  
what would It be like
to eat my first meal?

I wonder if the city
will be very pretty?
If I was in Malaysia
I would feel happy.



Good morning = selamat Pagi
Good bye = selamat tinggal
How much does this cost? = Berapa harga ini?
When is the next bus? = Bilakah bas seterusnya?
Where is the nearest hospital? = Mana hospital yang terdekat?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julianna, I am very much enjoying reading your posts and learning about Malaysia from you.

    Well done

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julianna,

    You have posted two beautiful pictures. I love them! You've captured your feelings really well. In the first picture you look a little bit unsure and in the second picture you look really happy. Well done!

    Well done, as well, for writing such a good poem and for translating all five sentences into Malay. That is a tricky challenge and you did it.

    Awesome work, Julianna. Keep it up!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julianna!

    Very cute poem! You're doing such a good job on the Summer Learning Journey! Rachel told me about how well you were doing so I had to come have a look myself!

    Keep up the fantastic work!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete